Add to Wishlist
Watercolor- Intermediate Level
“The Watercolor Workshop” course is a comprehensive learning experience designed to provide the student with the most comprehensive approach to watercolor painting through easy to understand modules.
What You’ll Learn:
- The basic materials, tools, and surfaces for painting with watercolor.
- How to apply watercolor using a variety of techniques and approaches.
- How to mix colors and use color theory in your paintings.
- How to create strong compositions in your paintings.
- How to paint loosely with watercolor.
- How to paint landscapes with watercolors.
Watercolors are also often used by still life, landscape or portrait painters to create small-scale studies of complex paintings that they plan to do in a much larger scale later.
Yes, absolutely. Step by step visual instructions will be given. the course is designed to be child friendly.
This is a child friendly course designed to gain maximum knowledge and experience in watercolor painting. Any child 9 years and above can enroll for this course.
You should use The basic watercolor palette cake set as a beginner. they are easy to use, pocket friendly and easy to store.
Famous Watercolor Artists You Should Know John James Audubon (1785 – 1851) Elizabeth Murray (1815 – 1882) Thomas Moran (1837 – 1926) Winslow Homer (1836 – 1910) John Singer Sargent (1856 – 1925) Georgia O'Keeffe (1887 – 1986) Paul Klee (1879 – 1940) Charles Demuth (1883 – 1935)
Be the first to add a review.
Please, login to leave a review