Mastering In Spanish Language-Beginners Level
Spanish language is widely spoken language in the world. Around 8% of the total population in the world speak Spanish as either thier native lanuage or a second language.
Why Learn Spanish?
Spanish is the second most spoken native language in the world, meaning potential opportunities for Spanish learners are abundant. You can learn Spanish for travel, for work or to connect with your spanish friends and people. Plus, it’s one of the easiest language for English speakers to pick up.
In this 30 days training course, learners will be able to learn:
- Greetings, alphabets with vowels and consonants
- Days of the week, months of the year, seasons, dates and talk about birthday(s)
- Common AR, IR and ER verbs with their conjugations
- Relation between ten pronouns and verb conjugations
- Common adjectives and nouns
- Talk about nationality, family, and people
- A, AN, THE and plural with masculine and feminine words
- Common Verbs-Ser, Estar, Hablar, Ir, Gustar, with magical endings
- Clothing, weather, traveling, food, family vocabulary
- Some regular and Irregular verbs
- Colors, numbers, telling time
- Reflexive verbs with examples
- Common Verbs in Spanish
- Talk about daily routines
- More than 500 new words